Whether it is hail, your kid’s baseball, or a stray shopping cart, dents are unexpected and unsightly surprises that need to be repaired. Regardless of what causes those dents, the question we all have is can the dent be fixed?
Experienced Paintless Dent Repair in Chesterton
Well Dent Dimensions Inc.’s paintless repair technicians of Chesterton have you covered. They are qualified to repair dents in a variety of shapes:
- Car Dings – These dents are the most common and the easiest to repair if there is no damage to the car’s paint. They are generally caused by caused by smaller objects hitting the car.
- Round Dents – As their name suggests, round dents are caused by round objects (basketball, soccer ball, etc.) or by hailstones when they hit the car and cause a small depression on the panel.
- Crease Type Dents – Dents the look like a crease are usually bends and tears in the car’s metal caused by objects, such as bicycle handlebars, trailers, and low tree branches, that hit a car panel and are dragged along creating a crease like dent.
- Sharp Dents– Sharp dents are more severe and have a defined valley. Sharp dents are generally caused by stray shopping carts or a car door being opened into your car.
- Extreme Dents- These are noticeable dents are smooth in nature with a high ridge or crown. They are caused by someone falling onto or sitting on a panel.
What Makes the Dents Go Away?
But what exactly is paintless dent removal? Well, PDR It is a when the damaged metal is massaged with specialized tools and techniques to push the metal from behind or underneath, allowing it to go back to its metal memory shape. So the dent is pushed back into shape. It is that simple, your dent is a thing of the past!
The Win-Win of Paintless Dent Repair
The advantages of paintless dent repair are obvious and clear:
- Quick and easy procedure with a fast turnaround time of about an hour;
- We travel to you to repair the dent;
- Much less expensive due to less labor and materials;
- No need for fillers, chemicals or paint that are costly and harmful to the environment;
- No damaged paint finish that would affect the resale value of the vehicle;
- Your car looks brand new.
Dent Dimensions is here to show you why paintless dent removal is the way to go in restoring your car’s surface.
Experienced Dent Repair in Chesterton
Regardless of the type of dent in your car, Dent Dimensions’ qualified paintless dent repair technicians are ready to make all your dents go away. They have 18 years of experience removing dents from cars. They have seen it all and are ready to begin working on making your car dent free. Give Dent Dimensions a call at (219) 313-2337 or visit us online at www.dentdimensions.com We look forward to showing why we are the best paintless dent repair in Chesterton.