Frankfort Mobile Dent Repair
At Dent Dimensions, Inc., we have built our business on providing affordable, effective, and trustworthy dent repair services to customers in Frankfort and surrounding areas of Illinois for nearly 20 years. We know that when your vehicle is dented or dinged, the eyesore can be frustrating, and that you want repairs fast. Our team has proudly offered paintless dent repair services over the years; we are pleased to offer Frankfort mobile dent repair services now, too.
Why Choose Frankfort Mobile Dent Repair Services
If your vehicle is dented or dinged and the damage is purely superficial and the paint has not been stretched or chipped, you don’t need traditional dent repair services – the job can be completed with paintless dent repair. Top reasons to choose our Frankfort mobile dent repair services include:
- Paintless dent repair is cheaper. One reason to choose paintless dent repair from Dent Dimensions, Inc. is that doing so will save you a pretty penny when compared to traditional dent repair services. This is because paintless dent repair doesn’t use any chemicals, fillers, or paints; instead, a dent is repaired using a specialized technique to gently massage the dent from the inside out to its original position. The lack of hours of labor and materials keep the price low.
- Our technicians get the job done quickly. Not only is paintless dent repair a more affordable option, but it’s also a much quicker one. In fact, we can complete the majority of dent repair services in under an hour or less.
- You’ll never have to worry about being inconvenienced. With our mobile dent repair services in Frankfort, you never have to worry about being inconvenienced if you require dent repairs. In fact, just call our team and we’ll show up at your place of business, your home, or wherever else works best for you. As you go about your day, we can repair your dent and get you on your way before you know it.
How to Schedule Your Mobile Dent Repair Services Today
Scheduling a mobile dent repair service with one of our technicians is easy. Before you schedule your repair, we encourage you to read the answers to some of our frequently asked questions (FAQs) on our website, and to check out our before and after photos. This will give you a better idea of the services we perform, whether or not we can repair your vehicle’s dents, and what the finished product will look like.
Once you’re ready to schedule your dent repair, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Call us directly. Use the phone number found on our website to call our technicians and tell us more about your dent repair needs.
- Fill out the intake form on our website. The easiest way to schedule a repair is to fill out the intake form on our website. Please provide us with your contact information, your vehicle information, information about the dent and what caused it, and a repair time that works best for you. If you can, attaching a photo of your dent with your repair request is extremely helpful.
If you have more questions, please feel free to reach out to us today. We are here to serve you!